Monday, April 25, 2011

Wandering Soul

Playlist for the week:
Is There a Ghost In My House- Band of Horses
Timestretch- Bassnectar
Sure Shot- Beastie Boys
Bring the Noise- Benny Benassi & Public Enemy
Cloud Nine- Big Gigantic
Lucid Dreams- Big Gigantic
All We Have- Brett Dennan
Blood On Our Hands- Death from Above 1979
Little Girl- Death from Above 1979
Prince of Spades- Dispatch
Rise- Eddie Vedder
Scar Tissue- RHCP

What the hell am I supposed to do with my life after school.
Something has to support me with my art degrees. Right?
What should I put into my portfolio?
Why can't I have the answers. I am tired of all the pressure and bad dreams. I sleep best from 5am to 10am now because of my dreams. They consume me.
Teeth dreams, death dreams, vanishing dreams. My soul is restless, my brain is clouded, and my feet keep running.

No comments:

Post a Comment