Monday, June 27, 2011

I Dreamt

And I dreamt a most beautiful dream...
I dreamt of a time when everything fell into place.
I dreamt of a time when seconds turned into hours and I became one with all.
I dreamt of a time when I saw the beauty that surrounded me in everything.
A time when the trees whispered secrets about the birds, while crickets clicked their legs.
A time when the sunset painted the sky a bloody orange with swirls of purple.
I dreamt of a place where the heavens met the meadows and the grass whistled with the wind in joy.
A time of pleasure.
A time of unharnessed emotions.
I dreamt of a touch that started curiously at my collar bone and found its way to the small of my thigh.
I dreamt I felt the cool breeze consume me, cool me, lure me.
I dreamt that each hair, golden red, danced with each ray of light in the gentle gusts.
I dreamt that each freckle on my skin told a story of my past, both permanent and private.
I dreamt of a heart so wondrous and filled with desire; a soul that never surrendered in times of despair.
I dreamt of a bone that held my body together with sage and strength.
I dreamt of a companion who never wanted more then I could give and never took more then I offered.
I dreamt a most beautiful dream...
A time when I am me, and I am what I believe in.





No comments:

Post a Comment