Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Listography

New challenge. Fill my three moleskins by the end of the summer with all my lists.
I am an avid list maker, it runs in my family. It helps me focus and organize thoughts and bullet point errands and check off my chores.

Everyone should try listography. You find out a lot about yourself, especially the similarities between  what your different senses like and dislike. For example: favorite things to touch compared to favorite things to smell (there's even listography books at B&N). Google listography ideas too.  Maybe you will find making lists to be as thrilling yet soothing as I do. Remember, the lists can be of anything!

My favorite moleskins are the tan graph paper mini books. For a pack of three it's $9.00 for paper heaven (the paper is thicker then average paper so my Cross pen ink doesn't bleed through, cha ching).


Today's current to do list:  p.s. thanks Macbook for making all of my pictures backwards. jerk
























Note to self: Figure out a name for new computer.


Playlist: ( In the spirit of Dispatch)

Cover This- Dispatch
Prince of Spades- Dispatch
Four Day Trial- Dispatch
Headlights- Dispatch
Past the Falls- Dispatch
Bang Bang- Dispatch
Lightning- Dispatch
Time Served- Dispatch
Mayday- Dispatch


I request they play those songs in that order.

Oh and here's one of my favorite Calvin and Hobbes cartoons ( I have two of the comic books haha)
Click on the cartoon if you can't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment